Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Wiktionary

On wiktionary I have been blocked a few times for making a few mistakes. One of those blocks was for being a WikiTroll, or a vandal. That is probably the most stupid comment I have heard since comming to a wikimedia project. If he would of looked at my edits on wikipedia he would of known that I am not a vandal. I spend a lot of time reverting vandalism there. My mean at one point was 100 edits a day, most of them were vandalism related. They were going to ban me from editing. I could see them blocking me if all I had did was make bad reverts but I did not, that is why that block was so stupid. The block has lifted be a sysop then they made it a week long and soon after I was unblocked, it lasted 3 days. Before that I was blocked for 1 hour for putting a nonsense article up for deletion. That whole place is messed up, even more so than wikipedia. Also it seems as if the sysops there do not look at the recent changes much. The vandalism there is terrible, and much of it is not caught in a fast manner like it should. The policies are terrible and are not of any help. All they do is drive people away. I am probably not going to revert vandalism there until they reform.

No comments: